Friday, March 15, 2019

Opinion Blog Post

I chose this issue because I felt like it wasn't talked about much. I also chose it because I hope that with this blog I am able to help and inform people with this information that I am sharing. Another reason, is that I want to learn more about this issue. When, I first started looking into it, I wasn't really sure what it really was. I also didn't know how many people it affected or what the causes were. I just wanted to learn more about this topic and the background behind it. I have learned that it actually affects a ton of people. It affects their lives and different aspects of it. I have also learned that the most places it has affected are Ethiopia, India, Kenya, Nigeria, and South Africa. At least, 2 million people are affected by AIDS in these places I have mentioned above. I have also learned that men who have sex with men are the people most affected by AIDS. This surprised me a lot because I never knew that. I had always thought that women were the most affected by AIDS but to find out that gay men are the most affected by this is surprising to me. I am excited to learn about medications and treatments that can help reduce AIDS in the future. I also hope to find out that less people are being affected by this. I hope the information that I put out and share with you can help you or someone you may know.





https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-free-vector/hiv-aids-awareness-red-ribbon-symbol-vector-19822360


Information: https://www.hiv.gov/hiv-basics/overview/data-and-trends/statistics

No comments:

Post a Comment